View Single Post
Unread 23 Feb 2017, 08:32   #341
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R70 prediction & drama thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
This is a community problem, and only the community can fix it.
Everyone else is hypocrites, theyve seen cheating going on in 2:6 all round, and done nothing about it.
Who do you expect to have done anything about it? You are a HC and looking for cheating, most ppl don't have access to a wide range of info, or are not specifically looking for cheating so won't have known anything about this having been going on - I certainly did not until this gangbang started. I'm sure that it has been there to see if you regularly news scan the ppl in 2:6 but how many do that?

If the community is ignorant who can act? Their own alliance should be seeing these things and stamping it out. But even that is not a sure fire thing if done well. Someone earlier in this threat accused a p3n of cheating, I still don't know exactly who this refers to or when. How can I take action if this is the case? If an alliance abets it then it needs to be alliances that take action, but that requires the information being passed round, and HCs convinced that it its more in their interest to bash that cheating alliance than whatever they are doing at the time, not an easy thing. In our case this round you would have had to first persuaded apprime to take part before p3n realistically could.

And all this fails to consider that the community might be wrong, use the possibility of getting a gangbang to their own ends on someone who is innocent. We all have our own interests, and it will be in our interest to call someone a cheater if it will create a block against someone.

Community action can't always be the solution I'm afraid.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote