View Single Post
Unread 4 Jul 2016, 04:20   #320
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: r67 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
Why aren't you banned YET?! You are repeatedly breaking forum rules.
They do not initiate roids for their friends, they are initiating roids for themselves. Doesn't matter who comes to try and steal them.
Not to mention that 90% + of the pa community knows each other to some extent now. Therefor most players should be banned for attacking friends. I'm sure you are no exception!
I'll accept that people have a different view of what should be legal or not, but let's not pretend to be stupid here - they are not initiating up to 500-750 roids for themselves as even the 300th roid would take over a day to pay off, and after the first or second time it should be apparent.

In my opinion that is not legal, unfortunately for me I'm not in charge of enforcing the rules!
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote