View Single Post
Unread 31 Aug 2010, 14:51   #79
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of
Re: Replace the incompetent MH staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
The name rules should just be:

Abusive/Inappropriate in the game Messages, Fleetname(s), Galaxy Banner, Galaxy Name, in the game Forum Posts (Galaxy and Alliance), Message from Commander

Punishment: Players ability to rename that section is removed and the default names are restored.
Appeal: A player may appeal the decision if they think it is in error by going to #multihunters.

Abusive R/P or Alliance name

Punishment: The R/P or Alliance name will be changed to a default name. The player can join #multihunters if they wish to change there name to something different if they wish (and will be checked then if the new name is offensive).

With no forced 'join #multihunters' for a telling off. I dont see why multihunters tend to want to close planets when there are perfectly viable alternatives.
Well, before i quit MH, there was talk about changing the system to what you just said, and i BELIEVE that disabling changing such stuff is already in place. If so, the manual clearly is outdated on that point (again). If not, then i'm wondering what happened to the coding results i saw from Cin. I am almost 100% sure i rememebr him showing off that new system being coded.

As for joining #multihunters. The warning/closure message states (i think) that not showing up MAY result in being closed. Not sure of that, i havent received warnings :P. Last time i was closed was in round 10 (and yes i got reopened \o/). And i think that the showing up in #mhs is wanted so MHs can talk to the warned players to decide if a closure is needed. In my days, and i suppose thats still how it is done, it's normal to warn fist, then close, in a number of offenses. Somtimes the MH needs to speak to the culprit before making a final decision.
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote