Thread: A Plane Problem
View Single Post
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 00:21   #327
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: A Plane Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
Unless pages 2-6 changes the specifics of the original scenario, I don't need to.
Oh dear sweet Jesus may you take me into your heavenly arms now. I give up Lord, I can't take it anymore. Their ignorance is too vast for me to bear alone. Their self-assurance, so vast that neither the sweet light of your heavenly truth nor the bitter pill of objective reality can sway them. I weep for the future and ask that you take this cup from me and smite this poor clown with it at once.

Thank you God, I know you will hear me this time.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote