Thread: Stats maker
View Single Post
Unread 22 Apr 2014, 07:56   #48
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Stats maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Yeah this is what im saying, they are very balanced. Rather have more defensive stats with one race wich can attack all the races easily.
The last few posts you have made on here are utter shit, sorry but they are. Why do you have this belief that the stats have some major effect on the round? They really dont.

As i said when Isil posted his stats as final, the amount of whining about them would be testament to their level and decency. Apart from a small whine about EMP eff (which Appoco normally fiddles with are they are final) only you has had anything to say about them. So well done Isil, great set, been really enjoyable.

This round is a fail because of politics, no ideals of stats ever survives contact with the playerbase. We have had rounds with the out of proportion stats that you crave Bitcher and invariably they are awful rounds. Maybe not for those playing the overly OP race but for everyone else they are.

BUt anyway politics has destroyed this round. Spore should be congratulated for managing to get everyone to leave them alone, almost to the point where is it comical and really a lot of the alliances below them should be looking at why they play as a full tag alliance in this game, i cannot believe that every alliance in this game with over 45 members went into the round happy to finish 2nd and that they are all so bitter and twisted that they could not see the threat that Spore posed to the universe from about tick 200. Seriously people need to step up, and i dont care who, and work together more for a common goal.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote