Thread: Tomkats Party
View Single Post
Unread 5 Mar 2007, 17:47   #26
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Tomkats Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Wow.

You must have some social skills cos I failed miserably.
Well, you know what happened with my date pre-party - although we were getting on damn well. Anyone know a good assassin?

And here's a photo I found of me and idi. We'd just been served shots of tequila by a fit shots lady who gave idi her hat for the photo. Damn tequila.