View Single Post
Unread 11 Dec 2010, 00:11   #71
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 39 predictions

We're back, baby! It's time for evaluating the predictions again.

I am not disappointed, not disappointed at all. 2 people got both the number 1 and 2 correct, though both of them misjudged how strong NewDawn would be.

I had to disqualify a number of participants for putting in their votes after ticks had already started. Sorry guys, you were struck down by a rule I did not inform you existed. Sucks for you. For those keeping track, ticks started on October 15, which means everyone who posted after me was too late.

Imperia featured on stunningly few prediction lists, 4 in total. Interestingly, 3 of those 4 correctly predicted they would end number 2.

NewDawn, Ascendancy and Apprime made up the vast majority of votes. No one who scored points put a different alliance than those 3 and the aforementioned Imperia.

4 people scored 0 points, a slight increase from last round's 3. I am still a humourless and emotionless counting machine.

The "Unknown" vote is a new occurence in these lists, encountered 5 times in 3 predictions, not counting those who only (attempted to) predict a winner.

So here:

5 tobbe: Apprime, Imperia, NewDawn
5 Firebird: Apprime, Imperia, NewDawn
4 Mek: Apprime, Ascendancy, NewDawn
4 Demort: Apprime, NewDawn, Ascendancy
4 Edge: Apprime, NewDawn, Ascendancy
4 Nitz: Apprime, Ascendancy, NewDawn
2 CBA: NewDawn, Ascendancy, Apprime
2 Light: Ascendancy, NewDawn, Apprime
2 Colt: NewDawn, Imperia, Ascendancy
2 Kaiba: Ascendancy, Newdawn, Apprime
2 HeimdallR: Ascendancy, Apprime, NewDawn
2 Mzyxptlk: NewDawn, Ascendancy, Apprime
2 Benneh: Ascendancy, NewDawn, Apprime
2 Kenny: NewDawn, Apprime, Ascendancy
1 eltsin: Ascendancy
1 Dark-Strider: NewDawn, Ascendancy, Unknown
1 Foxman: Imperia
1 neroon: Ascendancy, NewDawn, Unknown
1 Veedeejem!: Unknown, Newdawn, Ascendancy
0 eksero: Unknown, NewDawn, Unknown
0 Cowch: CT, Horde, PATSA
0 WallBiter: ODDR
0 DrunkenViking: Unknown, NewDawn, Unknown

Benneh's vote was ambiguous, so I used the interpretation that gave him the fewest points (Asc, ND, App instead of App, ND, Asc).

Honourable mention to Crantor, whose prediction was so accurate that I will post it verbatim:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crantor
I predict the round will be boring........followed by signs of resignation and in general utter frustration by all.
And, adding all the scores of the last 3 rounds together, we get the following top 6:

9 Colt
8 Firebird
7 Demort
6 Kaiba
6 Hunterr
6 Edge

Hunterr is still hanging on in there, despite having made only a single prediction. Colt's consistently decent-or-better voting puts him ahead of the pack.

See you again next round. No tags in the Christmas round, so I'll skip that one.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 11 Dec 2010 at 00:29.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote