View Single Post
Unread 28 Aug 2006, 13:44   #60
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: well worth a read

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
strawman dude, creating an analogy between things that are incommensurable does not an argument make.
1) A level business studies - may help your interview technique but prevents you attending top university and thus prevents you being asked to interview in first place.

2) Inflatable dartboard - allows you to carry a dart board with you wherever you go but you can't play darts with it because it'll burst.

(I don't know why I dignify you people with a response ... sometimes I wonder if you shouldn't be forced to wear mittens for your own good ...)