View Single Post
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 21:48   #109
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: A question about the block...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I was under the impression that Block A was FanG, CT, TGV and ND (240 members and 260,383,983 counting score with 66 members whos scores arent counting to tag scores) and Block B was your supposed DFWTK/Ult/App/xVx/ROCK (218 members and 258,527,006 counting score with 29 members who arent counting to tag score)
Well i am glad you at least admit the 6-7 alliances you've mentioned are actually only 3.5 alliances (counting the 24 TGV members as half an alliance just for the hack of it). Hope that 'neutral' spectators noticed this blatant attempt at misdirection now too tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
I like ya Influence but please don't post shit like this, just makes you as bad as most of the others here. There is absolutely no way you can say Ultores are still #1 contender over FANG, unless you rate FANG as the same level as F-crew or ND. Everyone knows FANG is a much more powerful ally than all except for Ult, so you saying this is just some bullshit excuse of the "block" for why they wish to continue their 'bash 1 ally all round and roid race each other' idea.
I gotta say Fang must love having all of you on the end of their cock
OK, i might have been a bit overexaggerating in my previous post. However, i genuinely feel there is a good chance of CT/FAnG breaking up at some point. And i have seen too many blocks like that breaking up too early, letting the target of their wrath overtake them in the chaos that follows. If there is an alliance that can make a comeback like that, it is ultores, perhaps even more so than apprime in their golden days.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote