View Single Post
Unread 8 Mar 2007, 23:58   #16
Troll
DLR HC

Troll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to behold
Re: What I'd change and how I'd do it

Because it is alot easier to make a 30 man alliance. I've done it, with no bot no tools other than those I had in game. Would we compete for the #1 alliance? NO not with the current 60 man limit but with a 30 man limit we could have a chance. So could many other groups. Trust me it takes very very little overall effort to run a small alliance. Your scanner tags and gets to scan out of a pool of alliance resources, his scans of the attacks u run in raid are automaticly posted on the raid including any JGs and up todate units/ planet scans.

What is hard is running an alliance with 60 odd people and having to do all the leg work involved to be elite. Web sites, irc bots, internal affairs and spying conflicts. If I could do it, anyone can do it.
Troll is offline   Reply With Quote