View Single Post
Unread 13 Oct 2016, 20:22   #43
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: How many races should their be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papadoc View Post
I suppose there is the option of making all 6 races have every ship type. good luck with that!
I think that's a serious option to consider. However, there is one big problem with it: the identity of the races is tied very closely to the type of ships they have. If you take that away, Zik will play exactly the same as Cat. To a large extent, that is already the case. At tick 300+ you do the exact same thing whether you're Ter or Xan. In my mind, there would have to be a big upside to compensate for turning the races a grey soup. I don't see one.

What might help Etd specifically is if we made it a little more focused. Not a bit of everything, but a mix of just two types, for example.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote