View Single Post
Unread 6 May 2018, 15:02   #16
eksero

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of
Re: Top planet rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher;
So he was demoted from HC, after being caught for the 2nd round in a row, and agar3s went back on his word that "Zwanstick and every other founding members" would be allowed back into ult for the unforseen future?

What was the excuse the prior rounds he got closed? "We dont kniw, he has been traveling a lot"? Or is my memory mistaking me here?
He was kicked because he refused to give up on his special little helper planet.

The only time I can remember hin being closed was the round before he was kicked, where he was literally so inactive that he never even said a word on either slack or WA, who knows what happened then.

But as always, I'm sure you, even though you are not in ult, knows far better than anyone else what has happened
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote