Thread: Congrats ND
View Single Post
Unread 27 Aug 2011, 13:49   #108
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Congrats ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
You're confusing "got proved proved wrong" with "I said the opposite of what you said".
I'm not backed into a corner, i am simply stating opinions and discussing and waiting for replies. Your the one who seems to be sitting at his keyboard eagerly waiting the next response so you can put up some more CT propaganda or flame someone... the rest of us casually browse through the forums every 1-2 days or possibly even less often.

Yes you are right Ult are all Xan, i apologise for this error on my part, intial comments were on them being cr/bs like DLR and working them, i see this obviously didnt pan out...

But then in this scenerio a war between Ult and xVx seems even less likely... Xan vs Xan doesnt go well - anyone looking at the stats can see that. Ult maybe pure Xan but xVx are somewhere near 65-70% Xan with a larger memberbase so the amount of Xans is probably near equal.

Whereas.... rumours suggest CT is far more Cath based in its fi/co setup which would make them the better roiding target for both alliances no?? fakes and teamups will land easily on huggers....

This probably why CT roid count is a bit yo yo atm cos your a better target for fi/co players than these Xan heavy allainces. Heaven forbid if you have ETD fi players too... that is lands all day long for Xans....

Feel free to comment back.. i know you will... all responses and corrections welcome
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote