View Single Post
Unread 16 Nov 2010, 00:35   #54
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: Apprime & Imperia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
. I'll also never say that Imperia hasn't failed to get best out of the situation they were in.
YOU COULD WIN!
Quote:
. However i see very little Imperia whining on this board, so i suppose the average Imperia member feels otherwise. But it's the Ascendancy troll squad whining all over again.
Might have something to do with about 3/4 of all posters on the board being asc, your Imps are always silent.

Quote:
Ofc it's all about playing the hand you've been dealt with to your best advantage, and i feel that the hand that was dealt to Imperia (mostly by their own actions) had little chance of resulting in a round win.
IMP Has as good a chance of winning if we take down app as Asc does!

Quote:
. Which would only result in a second place if Apprime had been defeated with devastating numbers AND they could keep outgrowing Ascendancy (With CT and likely ND hitting them again as soon as Apprime shown signs of imminent defeat).
Really, we are quite far behind, all you have to do is deal with your CT/ND problem, which lets face it, you need to do if you wish to continue as an ally.

Quote:
I won't say i agree with Imperia's decision to side with Apprime, but i can understand why they chose to do so.
All that u just justified (after a fashion) you dont agree with, in which case, you are just one of those non-existant whining Imps!
Quote:
Personally i feel fighting and losing beholds greater honour than idling to a 'win'.
REALLY, then do something!