View Single Post
Unread 16 Nov 2010, 00:20   #52
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: Apprime & Imperia

Lok: Thats the most useless refutation i've ever seen you put forward!
You don't challenge my central point that is we were stuck in a hole and we kept digging, its not relevant that they are perfidious rank whores, we have said that about both our other current allies at some point or other. ND did exactly the same last round.... so who did we end the round allied too?
Imperia did not definitively 'kill the round stone dead' WE DID by making sure they took the final leap, they might not have had we not attacked them, it was worth waiting to see if they did so themselves. The round is only stone dead once the politics have solidified, they were cooling but had not solidified.
My problem is that if we have a higher ideal, to keep things interesting, why did we conspire in making sure they made it uninteresting.
All you advocate is that in response to their being ruled buy their personal planetary ambitions we should be ruled by fits of pique, or revenge for their not living up to our standards of what you do in planetarion, ie hit the guys up top, Because they wont do so we can engage in exactly the same sin? but we are right to do so because they did it first?
Whatever their flaws as an alliance, compare them to angels or whatever, they are there, they are what we have to work with if the situation is to change, go stick your head in the sand and pray for a utopia if you like.