View Single Post
Unread 12 Feb 2015, 14:53   #331
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
From a by standers view, that Londo points out that BF had hit multiple p3ng forts prior to p3ng hitting BF back in a normal daily raid, perhaps might make it look like that even though there where more gals on the raid that night, BF perhaps was singled out as target due to the prior hostility?
And what allie targets 4 gals, in a univers where the average planets in top50 gals is around 12 planets each? You dont have the value or fleet amount to cover that much.
Looking at the average fleet sent by the top attacking alliances last round was around 85 fleets each night, can any alliance cover 45-50 targets each night this round?

Your story just dosnt add up to me
An ally that can't hit at least 5 targets in said galaxy due to other arrangements. p3n had a ceasefire with ult at the time so they hit others in gals with 3 ults etc, i imagine the same with other allies.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote