View Single Post
Unread 11 Feb 2015, 23:06   #314
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Again the speculations are reaching awesome levels

No, we did not have pre-round deals with anyone. Yes, we "knew" we might have a friendlier round with ND this time, but there was no deals made.
What comes about holding the past etc., each and every time a new round starts, it wipes the grudges of the last one for me. I won't forget backstabs or help when needed, but those won't be an issue when it comes to doing politics during the next one, but that's just me personally, I can't speak for all, and I've seen others hold grudges a lot more. Just taking a quick look at our past, we've worked with P3n, Ult, CT, ND, Inf, Appr, Spore and we've warred with P3n, Ult, CT, ND, Inf, Bows, HR, Viks, you name it, we prolly warred it at some point.
Taking a look at this rounds past, I've been part of discussions to create ONE (1) block, and there was no ULT there... But like I mentioned before, things being like they are now, that's no longer an option and we'll most likely be locked in this rather pointless war, donating roids to bows, HR, CT and Viks while covering P3n incs. P3n donating roids to ND/ULT while covering our incs. The Alliances other than BF/P3n should be enjoying the situation as they can finally land proper roids from tags they normally wouldn't, hence we're benefiting the growth of the smaller tags and prolly giving their members a few smiles

You can bullshit on us all you want, but in the end, it's your choices that affect the game a lot more than our choices, we're one, you're many.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote