View Single Post
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 21:35   #43
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of
Re: sue johanssen is a twat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany
Rofl!!! She probably got sore cause you'd been going so damn long she got bored and dry. Just thrusting around for half an hour is liable to bore any girl. I get sick of it if it goes on for more than about 5 minutes! Thrusting givens relatively little sensation for a girl, there arent actually many nerve endings on the 'inside' as it were. She probably wanted you to play with her clit to try to turn her on a bit again so it wouldnt be so damn uncomforatble having anything in there, regardless of size. Size makes little difference at the larger end, so long as the girl is suitably aroused. Youre not as big as a baby, for christs sake.

I feel sorry for that poor girl. You could at least have had the TV on for her to watch.
you see she hadnt been penetradedfor like an year.... she had warned me before that it might happen... as it had happen in the past....
she isnt some random girl peeps. I had told her about my situation way before we started fooling around and she was more than helpfull and pleased to let me try it...

And you preference for quickies is unheard of. Most girls i know do take a lot of thrusting to orgasm and they pretty much enjoy to take their time....