View Single Post
Unread 22 Feb 2020, 21:11   #1
Empress
Inactive as they come

Empress is an unknown quantity at this point
Round 86 - ZERO TOLERANCE

Hello, Planetarion!

We would like to tell you about a new alliance for R86.

We are called Zero Tolerance (ZT), and will be lead by Kenny, Theam, Bolla, Bazza and myself. I will be handling the Politics and Theam is head of Recruitment.
As HC we all bring a level of activity, knowledge and history to the game that is beneficial to our members and hopefully the community at large.

Our ethos for play is simple - clear rules, clear consequences. We want a drama-free, emo-free zone where we can play properly and not succumb to egos or selfish players.

But most importantly, we want to be able to enjoy ourselves! PA is a game and for many it's become more of a chore. With any luck, next round will be a great round for everyone based on mutual respect and fair play. What more could you want in a space-invaders spreadsheet war game!?

We can, but dare to dream, right?

If you're going to be active next round, have the ability to be a team player, follow our talented leaders into battle and want to have a great time doing it; You will find us in our Public Telegram Channel at

https://t.me/zerotolerance_public

Theam is our recruitment HC and would love to talk to you about signing up.

I look forward to meeting you and having a great round 86!

Empress

Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can't build on it; it's only good for wallowing in.
--Katherine Mansfield
Empress is offline   Reply With Quote