View Single Post
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 12:01   #15
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Whats the political status? :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by furssie
In case you're referring that Jonas' post is shit, I assume it's in the part where he says about "some alliances that worked with ex".

I see nothing wrong with that statement nor it's a blatant slander or lie. Unless you're conflicting Kaifux' end of round thank yous to alliances they 'get in contact with' (in short, worked with) - which is just exactly what Jonas said, without exaggeration. Either you missed that as a member or you forgot who your HC is at friends with. The criticism on those alliances' performance for this round is a separate matter though.
Kaifux put me in charge of political relations. Any such relations were mine, hence what I said.

"stop posting 'sif you're Kaifux's son.. kaifux is the only HC of eX, he didnt promote any for there's noone worthy and to pave respect to his co HCs in Ex r13.... stop acting 'sif youre somewhat in-charge in eX. you're more identified as pack/1up"

I didn't do anything much in Wolfpack/1up except be a member and observe the way they were ran. With all due respect to BaSSe, Mac and Ricka, of which BaSSe helped out last round too, the team last round did no less than they did. Half of which was made up as the round went on from new members. Your comment sucks I think Zhil would be horrified you've just associated me with his alliance \o/

The only alliance that could've been affected last round by eXilition was SubH. None of the others had relations long-running and meaningful enough to bring about any sense of dependency.