View Single Post
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 11:41   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Whats the political status? :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
I dont think it was, hence why I wrote it. eXilition can go on forever about who were and were not their allies, HR and LCH definatley were at some point, and im most certain xVx took targets for eXilition aswell...

However that wasnt the point, was pointing out that most of the eXi allies are doing crap now(there are more than the ones I mentioned) which in a way is just saying eXilition made em good.

moooo
The three alliances I associated with exilition after r15 are subh, lch and vgn. Of these three alliances, one is in the same spot it finished in last round, one is two places higher and one is six places lower. Of the other two you mention HR is four places lower and xVx is at least two places higher. Bar LCH it's all pretty similar to last round.