View Single Post
Unread 24 Feb 2017, 19:59   #14
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Gemini Hit Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vistion View Post
Hey Kaiba welcome back to PA, I see half the t100 has been xan the last 2 rds. they are so op....Ultra is correct.

and yes I'm a part of this...do you remember when 6 people destroyed your entire alliance?

OK.

Jog on
Hi Garan you talk so hardcore on here but are posting the soppiest stuff on FB. So conflicting

I remember you and your friends and how you landed about 10 attacks on a rank 11 alliance well done

About xan, t100 is what it is cos of other stat makers overcompensating for cloak. Removing it made the whole thing easier.

As for starting 'another' troll tag..... it's been done, it was funny for about a week then got a little sad. If you want to do something worthwhile make a competitive tag out of all those keen players in crap tags like ct, ND, bows and Inc. Unite them and win.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote