View Single Post
Unread 8 Feb 2007, 04:38   #212
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: The GD Music Archive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
This is just false
Indeed it is. The music is pretty good though!

Indie Folk

Andrew Bird - Armchair Apocrypha

I'm going to recommend this album to all and sundry, mostly because I love it, but also because it is very accessible. Andrew Bird writes lyrically intelligent songs that you cannot help but become addicted to. There is something about the voice, coupled with the arrangement of his music that makes it irresistably compelling. I would compare him favourably with Sufjan Stevens, but with a slightly darker tone, both in the lyrics of his songs and the sound of his voice. Songs to sample: Fiery Cities, Heretics, Dark Matter, Imitosis and Plasticities.