View Single Post
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 18:10   #24
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: so what are you doing tonight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
erm, do you have to buy tickets beforehand? As I was planning on staying home tonight and doing nothing, but... well... its new years eve for ****s sake.

Also, i promised T&F i would go out with you guys (aside from the meet thing) while I was here, so yeah... were tickets bought in advance?
Tickets were bought in advance but they may well have some left on the door (I've never been on NYE so I'm not sure). It's Slimelight at the Electrowerkz in Islington.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote