View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 12:55   #36
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: How do you Revise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
OK the rest of your post needs to be commented upon too but i cba atm.

On this point however i shall:

THE UK IS ON A HEIGHTENED SECURITY LEVEL DUE TO THE TERRIST THREAT. THIS MEANS NO TRASH CANS* IN ANY PUBLIC PLACES BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE THE BAD MEN PUT THEIR BOMS!!!

Do you understand now?
That brings me to the subject of those policemen walking around with automatic machineguns and that convoy of five policevans loaded with policemen that came rushing through the streets.
I found this all a bit silly. Surely beating terrists is important, but walking around with machineguns? I felt unsafer in London because of this than here in the Netherlands where the police isn't allowed to use their gun unless they're bleeding and dying already. And even then they only get fluffy bullets.

Quote:
Also if you judge the UK on what you see in London (/Edingburgh during the fringe) then you are a very stupid ****er.
I know, I get the same thing when I'm on holiday and I tell people I'm Dutch... "oh Amsterdam, you got drugs?".
But still, London left a certain impression, and it makes me curious if the rest of the UK is even remotely like it.

Quote:
*rubbish bins
Blame Hollywood.