View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 12:40   #34
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: How do you Revise?

OK the rest of your post needs to be commented upon too but i cba atm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
When I was in London I was kind of surprised about the sheer number of people with a servicing profession (as opposed to production/development professions). I saw people walk around with red signs on a pole with a yellow M painted on it, so to say, and the number of people cleaning up the stations. Here in the Netherlands you find a trashcan on every corner of the street so you can toss your own trash away, but in London you have these guys who walk around with their trash-wagons. I often found myself walking around with an empty can because I couldn't find a place to toss it away.
On this point however i shall:

THE UK IS ON A HEIGHTENED SECURITY LEVEL DUE TO THE TERRIST THREAT. THIS MEANS NO TRASH CANS* IN ANY PUBLIC PLACES BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE THE BAD MEN PUT THEIR BOMS!!!

Do you understand now?

Also if you judge the UK on what you see in London (/Edingburgh during the fringe) then you are a very stupid ****er.

*rubbish bins