View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 03:09   #14
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: How do you Revise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakoff
being an idiot you would not understand the concept. You are not tested on 20% of what you are taught, you are taught a certain amount of topics, in brief and then have to answer on two (or three in my case) aspects of the topic.
I must be an idiot because when i read:

Quote:
for each exam I have 8 questions, I then choose 2 questions to answer in two hours. We are taught 10 topics, which means to be safew I need to revise 4 topics (will prolly revise 5 just incase one question is really shit) I can revise a topic in rouhgly an hour or two
my maths tells me that 2 answers from a paper of 8 topics when you were taught 10 topics

means he was taught 10

and answers on 2

or as i put it. 20%

my my, you are an angry young man.