View Single Post
Unread 9 Dec 2015, 16:48   #39
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: Prelaunch(again)

So far as I can see if you ignore BBs odd idea about fleets flying away on pl which the reasoning for has yet to be fully explained I think the pl time showing on inc scans is more of a good thing than bad.

Pros
1, Attackers can still pl as long as they like with little further disadvantage to what they have now, does NOT take away pl as some people in this thread seem to think
2, Provides extra fun for active attackers as mentioned by mxy above
3, Provides an opportunity to pl defence thus balancing with attack - good for less active players/alliances
4, Means that people have a better idea when they are going to be attacked (helps some of us with our sleep!)
5, Encourages live launching, hopefully encouraging attacking away from night time.

Cons
1, Defence is slightly stronger by enabling the class above being a more useful and used defence - as Londo mentioned this might need slight tinkering of stats
2, Damages less active players on attack as more likely to get pl defence against them
3, Makes dists stronger/more useful (if you like dists then this is potentially a positive not a negative, I dont so I'll have it as a negative!)

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote