Thread: I'm confused
View Single Post
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 19:34   #16
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: I'm confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Koen believes that because he is the hardest hitter of a hockey ball in his group (let us remind him he coaches ~16 year old girls) that this would mean he is perfect for playing golf, and has challenged myself and a friend who has a handicap of five to a game, proclaiming out loud in an Amsterdamish pub that he'd "tear us apart".

Heh.

"Koen" and "knows about sport" are mutually exclusive except when "not" is used.

I'd pay good money to see that.