View Single Post
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 09:59   #44
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Strange Drinks Combinations

Last night i had a lock in. My mate made me a five shot cocktail. i dont know what the ****ing hell was in it. triple baileys and double something. maybe tia maria? maybe something else. all i know is i fell over 3 times on the way home and it took me half an hour to work the microwave

i was so ****ing hammered i didnt even go online when i came in

Edit : This was after 5 or 6 pints. Not a goliath amount, but enough to send me tits up.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in

Last edited by Deffeh; 6 Sep 2005 at 20:00. Reason: fuk up faggotz
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote