View Single Post
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 15:28   #1
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Strange Drinks Combinations

These days, its very rare for us for a night out to end until everybody says 'Ok, thats enough' - which means after a night out clubbing, or a night down the pub, its normally back to somebodys place for more drink and a few games of cards.

Now, this isnt exactly a revelation here, I think most people do the same thing. However, we've begun to drink rather strange things.

After about the 10th pint, beer starts to lose its appeal. Girly drinks like WKD blue can only be drunk for so long before they get sickly, and none of us are really into spirits apart from vodka.

So, its been mainly vodka that we have been drinking. Unfortunately, since these kind of things happen on short notice, nobody is ever prepared with mixers. We certainly have the vodka, but nothing conventional to put in it.

Over the past couple of weeks we've tried vodka and cherryade, and vodka and fanta, both of which turned out to be ****ing fantastic. Nice easy drinks that you can drink all night without getting sick of it.

Does anybody else have a strange / exciting combination?