View Single Post
Unread 5 Jun 2007, 15:27   #57
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Who Wants to Be Second Best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Yeah, David Maclean did it as a Private Members Bill. But it wouldn't have got anywhere without indirect Government support (giving it plenty of time, etc). About 70 Labour MPs voted for it, 19 Conservatives if I remember right, and about 25 against. The problem is that all MPs are hardly ever in Parliament except for PMQs so there were only about 120 votes total. Tossers, the lot of them.
I'm not disagreeing with any point here - just pointing out that to shunt responsibility onto the government for a procedural/arse-covering amendment proposed by the opposition and supported by the majority of turnout for both parties (78+1/9 and 18+1/5) is a little unreasonable.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote