View Single Post
Unread 17 May 2004, 04:05   #7
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: MASSIVE abuse of Scanning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
except the actions of those abusers also caused the rest of the game players problems as they took the servers down so its a little worse imo
if i was on i`d have been calling for closures, so count yourself lucky it was only XP removed, and resources not given back
That's not really their fault though is it?

Are you saying the mass launchings in previous rounds that took out the servers was also 'abuse' and anyone who did that should be closed?

They had no idea scanning over and over would cause the servers trouble.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote