View Single Post
Unread 23 Jun 2010, 19:21   #119
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: PA Multihunters - Bringing back the lols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
The banner case is a team decission and if you dont believe that I cant help that.
Quote:
*(+ butter ) guess my point is made also
*(+ butter ) i find it demeaning to women actually
Seriously.

Can you draw an official line on whether the banner was deleted on a team decision calling it "demeaning to women"? I mean, it's good to communicate these kinds of decisions so players in the future know better what they can and can not do. What a load of garbage heh. Wonder why it wasn't demeaning to men.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote