View Single Post
Unread 23 Jun 2010, 15:55   #108
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PA Multihunters - Bringing back the lols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
This is not necessarily true. Making changes that enjoy mass support is easy. I do not see how anyone could be opposed to the changes you suggested. If they have that (as I think they do), anyone can make them.
Then why havent any of these changes been made? Why do we keep going over the same crappy Planet/Ruler/Fleet name rules? and why are we still getting multihunters ruining innocent planets/galaxys rounds?

Changing the rules to make them better, gets mass support as they're making the rules better which is what the head MH should be doing.

I mean, i came up with those rule changes instantly... How come the MH havent came up with any of them or implemented them in the past 10+ rounds where this has been causing a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
Most of your points make sense, except #2.

You're saying a gal can abuse a bug when they get incomings, then have all fleets attacking them recalled after causing a 24 downtime?

Slightly worried if you can't see any problem with that.

[Edit: I should pay more attention. Yeah, your compromise rule sounds fair.]
Its at eta 1 and only when the planet is still in doubt weither they cheated or not. If they abused a bug and caused 24hour downtime.. then the MH have 24hours to decide weither they are guilty or not. It would also be an isolated case, as i doubt people have gamechanging/downtime causing bugs ready to use when they get incs and note that abusing them, does result in 24hour downtime (and in fact, when rollbacks used to be auto-fleet recall, we never once saw people abusing bugs to cause a rollback when there alliance was under heavy attack).
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote