View Single Post
Unread 25 Nov 2005, 14:52   #125
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Re: new dawn ftw ???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider2k
Time for me to get yelled at by the powers that be

I won't knock ND for where they are, or the method they used to get there. Heck, who cares how you win, as long as it's legal, and as long as you win right?

What I will knock them for is the fact that they think they have the skills to keep that rank, or even #1 once they get there, vs any of the other t4 alliances in anything like a 1 v 1 war. The moment that Exi or Angels comes out a winner, ND can forget all thoughts of t3 ranking.

Which with the way things are going will probably be eXilition. I mean as eXilition are currently fighting against ranked #3 and #4 yet still manage to keep a good average.

Though in my opinion ND will finish atleast top 3. due to the value lead they have.

oh btw. this is just my opinion. but if ND joined the war fully on eXilitions side. I really dont think that 1up/Angels would be able to defeat them. and I'd be very suprised if they did get killed.