View Single Post
Unread 25 Nov 2005, 00:31   #112
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: new dawn ftw ???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
In my first post, I had no point. I just made the obvious NoS joke. (Hence the "".) I haven't played round 13, so I have no idea what happened.

But my 2nd post, in which I say we are also doing what we intended to do, then gets quoted by you with the comment that I have no point. Which infact I had ofcourse, or atleast as much of a point as you had.

You see, in my opinion, when someone quotes a post, he/she will refer to _that_ post and not a different one. I'm sure you're capable of understanding that concept, no?
If you had said it was a joke, I would have threated it as a joke. Irony just doesn't work on forums. You talked "shit"(joke now apparantly) about NoS in your initial post as what we did was bad. I replied we did what was intended and so did you, which to my understanding isn't different to what we did, hence your point went down the drain.

When I reply to posts I will take it into consideration together with the posts you made before. As there was a contradiction in it, you didn't have a point anymore. Though, the main points is (which I'm sure you agree to): NoS had its intentions and ND has its intentions.