View Single Post
Unread 25 Nov 2005, 00:20   #110
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Re: new dawn ftw ???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Your initial post made it look like we did a much more worse thing than you did. My point was and still is that what we did isn't worse (if worse/bad at all) than what you do now. Does it make sense to you now or do you need more explanation? (Which shouldn't be needed tbh).

My logic was perfectly valid if you just thought a little about what I wrote instead of replying with "You're silly" when you're incapable of understanding.
In my first post, I had no point. I just made the obvious NoS joke. (Hence the "".) I haven't played round 13, so I have no idea what happened.

But my 2nd post, in which I say we are also doing what we intended to do, then gets quoted by you with the comment that I have no point. Which infact I had ofcourse, or atleast as much of a point as you had.

You see, in my opinion, when someone quotes a post, he/she will refer to _that_ post and not a different one. I'm sure you're capable of understanding that concept, no?

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote