View Single Post
Unread 25 Nov 2005, 00:04   #109
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: new dawn ftw ???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
Huh?
You are trying to say something, intending to get your point across. Then when I say we are doing the same thing, I have no point according to you...

Now, when you've figured yourself out, you're welcome to come here and explain your sense of logic.
Your initial post made it look like we did a much more worse thing than you did. My point was and still is that what we did isn't worse (if worse/bad at all) than what you do now. Does it make sense to you now or do you need more explanation? (Which shouldn't be needed tbh).

My logic was perfectly valid if you just thought a little about what I wrote instead of replying with "You're silly" when you're incapable of understanding.