Thread: Fort Gals
View Single Post
Unread 3 Jan 2010, 13:40   #37
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fort Gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire View Post
Seriously? Have you payed attention to the fort gal late starters?

The one's I have seen have just spent everything on roids and built pods, then started to attacking the bots.

It isn't hard to catch up with 1-3,5k roids and noone is attacking you...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
And it's certainly the late starter's mistake that he is not getting attacked, right? The only solution to deal with "fort galaxies" is to actually hit them. But nobody wants to do that because that directly means war with a whole alliance. Clearly that is the only real advantage, it makes a lot of alliances avoid your galaxy because they prefer to pussy-foot through a round instead of actually fighting for their stuff.
As I have said in previous post that the late starter gal code encourages lazy play. Some of the late starters didn't even bother with adequate security.... saying that I did have some good fun amp blowing and havoc on the late starters in 3:1 and 3:2

Edit ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by komodododo View Post
My first mighty fine post.
Let me guess a causualty of the Fort gal Cuture? It is certainly a shame
One of the reasons why I believe there is a problem getting in and retaining new blood.

Last edited by Paisley; 3 Jan 2010 at 14:32.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote