Thread: Fort Gals
View Single Post
Unread 3 Jan 2010, 01:00   #32
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Fort Gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah View Post
both of us know thats wrong if the gal is a possible top10 gal.
then he/she needs to convince the gal that he/she will be very active.
and even then he/she is prolly exiled.
This hasn't happened in my experience either, if the new player says that they will be active (not "get up every night" active, but attack every day and, real life permitting, be around to send def once in a while) they generally get kept. I (vaguely) remember one gal in R31 getting a lot of shit for exiling someone just because they were new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkelGraf View Post
Well, i got exiled 2 ticks after prot was over last round and guess what, i have been on irc all the time. It was like:
-Whats your ally? Hi! (Yes, in that order)
-i got none
*Protection over*
*exiled*
That's not fort gals, that's just retards. In fact many fort gals would probably try to get you into their ally.