View Single Post
Unread 3 Mar 2019, 19:35   #38
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Re: Forts and whining

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Jungle - well done on your win but I feel I must point something out

The winning gal last round had more inc then the winning gal this round.

Every single time Wallet has played as a BP since like R65 they’ve been crushed by almost any other competitive bunch.

You had no competition for gal winning this round past tick 200 or so

I personally spent a week TA’in the only worth competition to your gal and I think I got everyone apart from fenced up eksero - hi 8:3 scrubs

Please do your same BP against a Untouchable Gal, a Turtle Gal or anything to do with a active LL gal.

You guys were the biggest bunch of emo ness I’ve seen in the last ten rounds and I can only thank you for this. This has definitely been one of the most entertaining rounds for me. How many times did someone leave your gal chan? How many times did your gal mates threaten to leave their tags etc !! Very very fun stuff. I hope you guys play again
I know this may come as a surprise to you, given you appear to actally try to be the most disliked player in the game, and succeed, but the winniing gal isn't determined by who has the highest inc count. Perhaps you should keep that in mind while you're busy being the most toxic player in PA.

I have no idea who Wallet is, and I don't really care.

You're absolutely right we had no competition, that is self evident. As discussed earlier, that is largely due to our ability to be selfless and put other people's, and the fal's interests ahead of our own, which is a trait you will never possess.

Please, stop trying to latch on to our success like a sycophant, you played no part whatsoever in our success. In fact it was quite obvious you even made attempts to take us down in a delusional attempt to try and get your own gal the win.

I don't have to play again with the same BP to do well. Unlike you, who needs to cherry pick the most hardcore players out there to be successful, I can make do with anyone that's reasonably active, develop the right culture and end up with a galaxy that performs better than the sum of it's parts. The majority of this gal weren't world beaters or star players by any stretch, and even Benneh wouldn't claim to be on the same level as previously, but what we were was a team, and that's a trait you will never, ever have in your galaxies, as long as you're in them.

Absolutely we were an emo gal, and you know why? Because we all cared. We set high standards for ourselves, held each other accountable, and worked so ****ing hard for each other that at times we'd get upset that others weren't carrying their fair share of the load. I remember having a chat with zaga during the round and him saying with you and your gals he would just switch off and not care when you went on your tirades. I'd prefer emo when people are confronted with critical feedback, rather han apathy, every day of the week. As for leaving gal chan, I respect people for realising when they needed to step out for a while and take a breather to cool down, in fact, I've learned I should have done it myself at times.

I agree, it was unfortunste that our Carnage players were threatening to leave tag at times, but I guess thst's to be expected when they're in ally with you. Admittedly, it was hard getting them to keep their cool at times when they were upset with having to deal with such a cancerous anchor like you dragging them down. But in the end, our universal dislike of you served to galvanize us and bring us together and keep on keeping on. It is certainly a unique talent you've got there CBA...bringing people together over their communal dislike for you. You're like the Donald Trump of PA.

Anyways, that's enough of your cries for attention in this thread thanks. Time to suck it up like a big boy and understand that you're just not as good as us.

Deal with it. The wannabe Dons got whackwhacked by the Cartel. Get good, scrub.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote