Thread: EoRC log?
View Single Post
Unread 19 Mar 2007, 18:04   #14
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: EoRC log?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FroZone
Well, cos Caj was so big, all the way through (through skill and hard work i might add), whereas DeloS had big paying players slipping him res all the way through.
Caj would never have gotten so big if he wasn't given defense and support by so many people. To give Caj alone all the honour for achieving that is disrespectful (As I'm sure he would tell you himself). Somehow I doubt Caj had (taking his alliance, cluster and galaxy into account) less support than DeLoS, I'm pretty sure it was the other way around.

As for the rest of your post, see what jer wrote.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote