View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2008, 08:58   #3
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of
Re: The end of the Urwins

Just a quick note..

Urwins has truly been the most "fun" I ever had in Planetarion. There were a ton of great people who played with us over the past 2 rounds, and I hope to get the chance to play on your side again!

Special greetz to Dreamz and Turtle, you guys were great. Enough good things can't be said about Eksero who was really our only other steady DC, you did an amazing job night after night. Combined with Dreamz and Turtle DC'ing our def was pretty strong. Thanks to Yogi & Jaran, and Gabz0r <3 for our bots and website. (Parse!) Bazza and Sal did a great job with setting up our raids..

And mostly thanks to all the members for making these past rounds incredibly fun. Urwins will always be my true home! I doubt you find an alliance filled with more geeky commands and general craziness, but also people who truly enjoy the game.

<3

-Reese
Urwins HC