View Single Post
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 05:41   #26
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: if you were given fifty grand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
It's enough to satisfy a small dream that a person has, whether thats a few months holiday to somewhere theyve always wanted to go,
to this point i agree with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
the ability to take a few years off work and (eg) do a new degree, start a small business, switch careers, having a shot at making a film, or a thousand other similar things.
with this i think that you got carried away in the conviction of your own prose