View Single Post
Unread 17 May 2004, 04:07   #8
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: MASSIVE abuse of Scanning

from what i heard there were periods of downtime that matched with the scanning frenzy, thus they must have done it, then stopped and then started again i wasnt on at the time so cant be exactly sure of that though

as for closing multis - i`ll have you know we DO close them. fs if there was a count on the number of closed accounts it`d be well over 200 by now