View Single Post
Unread 22 Mar 2010, 19:24   #89
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: are people serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Man at least when I had to write propaganda I thought of a good argument first

Genuinely though - we're around, trying some stuff out as we usually do and obviously we've got some very good players. Hence why we're called THINLYVEILEDTHREAT!
Not really. None of the top 3 alliances require blocking against yet, if ND does start to run away with the lead due to there 20 extra members then all it would take it Vision/P3ng to co-ordinate attacks on them (rather than the large uni style blocks we've become used to).

If there was going to be a block, it would obviously be vs Asc, as it would be in the top 3's interest to stop Asc from growing and becoming a threat. As from every most previous rounds, Asc has started from a low rank and climbed to #1 due to superior politics and better defence. If Asc is out of the picture early (or if they just arnt capable of fighting for #1 this round) then it could be a very interesting round.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote