View Single Post
Unread 14 Jun 2009, 01:50   #1
lday86
Hells Fury HC

lday86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Hells Fury - R32 - Recruitment OPEN

Hells Fury in Round 32

As a still growing alliance that was formed in R27 we are growing technically and strategically.

With an average of 25 – 30 members over the past 5 rounds we have become stronger and stronger. This round we aim to build on that but to do so we need YOU!

Hells Fury can provide:
  • A nice, friendly, active place to be (in the past members have described us like being one big family)
  • Regular attacks on targets chosen to suit all members of the alliance
  • Support for new players to the game and patience whilst they learn (we have all been there)
  • Mentors for those who are starting out in PA or returning after a few rounds out of the game
  • Protection of what our members have built by making defence a priority
  • A great structure and set of tools (which is constantly being improved)
However, this is all very normal for an alliance... So where is Hells Fury different I hear you ask? Well let me enlighten you:
  • We work on the same level... in other words the HC’s get stuck in just as much as every other member. We don’t believe that the management of the alliance is any different except they aid in making decisions to move the alliance forward
  • We are fair... All our members are able to breech new ideas and they are listened to no matter how big or small the idea or member is
  • Relaxed yet serious game... We believe in playing a serious game but having fun at the same time through a great community of members... Surprisingly it works!
  • We bridge the gap... We don’t limit what our members know about attacks and defence... everyone is a member and not a recruit having ability to access all scans
So if YOU would like to be part of our growing community and great approach to playing the game drop in to our recruitment channel #HellsFury on the NetGamers IRC servers, PM me on here or drop me an e-mail at [email protected].

If you want to simply apply straight to Hells Fury, you may do so at our website http://www.hellsfury.info

We look forward to hearing from you and together we can strive to success...

STRENGTH IN UNITY!!!

Last edited by lday86; 16 Jun 2009 at 13:59.
lday86 is offline   Reply With Quote