View Single Post
Unread 17 Nov 2017, 19:28   #37
eksero

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of
Re: Round 74 wine thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort
Like I said no issue with the hit on us this round were not kittenz but since me and AVE in charge with the rest of hc team and half the ally being new I understand so not said we didn't deserve it but to single out 1 ally eksero is absurd. As for what you said chimpie that's an interest way of putting it out aim was for us Nd or vgn to win Nd won so we was happy yes AVE mainly ran things I was in a back seat but I've never denied not knowing what was going on I had no issues with how we did things to me knowledge we didn't break no deals or do anything under handed we have took our hits this round I've not once cried. I've contacted you 2 times to try and sort this out both times you bluntly ignored me that's your choice guess enjoying it too much or what ever but if you want to take it into future rounds so be it don't think saying you will do it another round will scare us as it won't it wasn't the incs which was anything to make people quit it was once you was double our value you started to FC that I will never forget there was no need for it, it's only purpose was to make people give up and quit from an alliance such as ult who is superior it was underhanded and disgusting show of sportsmanship it showed me the type of leadership in ult now there not the ally I once looked up to but now a bottom feeding ally full of (insert swear word).
Ok, so fcing planets in your alliance is unsportsmanlike, but you teaming up with 200 others to hit an ally for half the round is completely fine?

Alright then pal!
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote