Thread: Legal Falsities
View Single Post
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 01:58   #15
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Legal Falsities

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Essentially the question of what is reasonable is left up to the jury, who are assumed to constitute the reasonable person. This is rubbish, of course, but that's the way it works.
well. not in the cases we've been discussing because there is no jury.

but yes in a criminal trial where the issue of self defence is raised.

(though I have more faith in juries than you seem to. still I have appeared in front of more)